Why wont my hair color last
There’s a great deal of reasons why hair color does not last longer than it does. Here are some things you can do to help get the color to last longer.
1. Color your hair a day after you shampoo. This way your hair is not too clean so the color has something to stick to. Color will cling to dirty hair better.
2. Leave the color on for the recommended time and then always follow with conditioner that it came with. This will lock in the color.
3. Do not wash your hair for at least 24 hours after you color your hair.
4. Always use products made for color treated hair. This will make your dye job last longer.
Why Wont My Eyeliner Last
How many times have you looked into the mirror and saw that your eyeliner was fading fast? Or that instead of being on your eyelid it was under it all smeared? There are many reasons why eyeliner runs and smears and plenty of steps you can take to prevent this from happening.
1. First and foremost make sure your face is clean when you apply your makeup. If it is not clean and your eyelids are not clean either, you could be setting yourself up for failure makeup.
2. After you apply your foundation, apply an eye primer. This will help make your eye makeup stick to your eyelids. They even make ones for oily lids. Apply then set with a loose powder.
3. Apply your eyeliner to your eyes, and then take a matching eyeshadow and go over the line you just made. This will help to set the eyeliner making it last longer.
4. If you want your eyeliner to last a super long time, use a liquid eyeliner, allow it to dry, then use a pencil over the top of it, and then use the eyeshadow method above. Your eyeliner should last all day long!